Sunday, May 11, 2008
About Me
- Name: Thor
- Location: New York, New York, United States
Hi! My name is Thor, I've just finished graduate school at the Missouri School of Journalism, currently living on Manhattan, and welcome to my Blog about Nothing! A surprisingly common misconception about blogs is that they have to actually be about something, anything from cats to politics to Jon Stewart. I, however, am on a Seinfeldian Quest to make a blog about nothing. Join me as I occasionally update this blog with stuff about things, and feel free to comment and perhaps add some meaning to the nothingness. Enjoy! DISCLAIMER: This blog contains, you know, only my very own personal and private views, and quite frankly do not reflect anything or anyone else at all, and the opinions are all my own. If you find something offensive, though, let me know, and hopefully we can have a fun and constructive first amendment discussion. Oh, and don't reproduce stuff your read on this blog anywhere without telling me. So, well, stop reproducing, bitches!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home