Paul Frankenfückler's Wife, e-mailing Dr. Wacky Crime from the beyond!
Haha, I decided to spice this up a little bit, and sent an e-mail to Dr. Wacky Crime from the Late Melinda Boutros-Boutros Frankenfückler, Paul's past wife, who he murdered under mysterious and hilarious circumstances. I cannot wait for the response! (When you die, you get a hotmail account!)
_________________________________________________
From: thelatemelindaf@hotmail.com
To: gig2005008@yahoo.co.in
Subject: Paul Elizabeth Frankenfückler, the murderer!
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 11:59:51 -0400
Dear Dr. Waco Chime,
I am the late Melinda Frankenfückler, former wife of PAUL ELIZABETH FRANKENFÜCKLER. I am sending this message to you from BEYOND THE GRAVE.
I have a most important message to you: PAUL ELIZABETH FRANKENFÜCKLER MURDERED ME! Then he jizzed. I HAVE BEEN DEAD FOR A YEAR ON THIS DAY, MAY 29th!
The money he is bringing to you has my blood (and his jizz) on them, after he MURDERED ME and claimed the insurance money! The insurance money of SEVERAL MILLION USD! MURDER!
From the beyond,
The Late Melinda Boutros-Boutros Frankenfückler.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home