Thor's tool - Not for amateurs.
OK, the last post made me aware of the ThorTool - the "helper" of roofers - and the many qualities of my tool. In fact, there is a hundred percent satisfaction guarantee when using my tool, and here's what a roofer (!) had to say about it: (And I kid you not!)
Roger said: "During a recent roofing project, I showed a long time friend and roofer the THOR System ... At the morning break, I asked him how he liked the THOR System. All he could say was "Wow! Wow! Wow! Why would anyone not use this system?" ... I am still amazed at the ease of use and time saved."
Well there you have it. A lot of people have been asking about the quality of my tool, but I hope Roger's testimony is proof enough for you all. Using my tool is safe, fast and simple, and apparently relatively low cost. The page also sells a belt toolholder, so that I can effortlessly carry it around - What a relief after all these years!

1 Comments:
Scary. Disturbing almost. Don“t you have anything else to do? Like shaving your facial hair, mixing a cocktail or- yes!- taking some salsa-lessons? I think you have too much free time. I, on the other hand, am missing time. Maybe you could come over and clean up my apartment a little bit? Or show my boyfriend how to tie ties really well?
Trying to not add meaning,
yours truly.
P.S.: Whom do you stare at at night now?
3:18 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home