Shop fest!
Ah! This weekend I went with my dear roomie Meg, her friend Liz and Mats for a Woodbury Commons shopping extravaganza! Alright, I seriously didn't buy that much stuff, but the stuff I bought was nice!
In other news, Rhitu, my favorite Indian, was in town this weekend, for a environmental conference at the Museum of Natural History, which sounded interesting. Anywho, it was greta to see her, and we went with her friend (insert unpronouncable yet universal Indian name here - HA!) to the UCB and saw Mother (the guys with the songs .. it was fantastically hilarious!) and then went on to a sleazy Italian restaurants, and good times were had! I was actually supposed to go to the UCB again tonight, with Brian and Emem and Jacqwi (so sorry I haven't had time to see you so far! :-( ) but I had to ditch, since I'm having the busiest work week ever.
(Oh, by the way, you know that faux road movie made by Hurra Torpedo (the band with the kitchen appliances) who travel across the U.S. in search of Bonnie Tyler? The "director" - again, faux - in that movie, Pip Simon, is actually played by Tara Copeland, who is in Mother! She is the one who said "My buns are for you! Funny albeit sad. But I digest.)
Anyway, today I went for a jog - the first one after a week-long cold-related running hiatus; yeah, the cold came at the worst possible moment for everything - and then cleaned the fetid mess that is our bathroom and hallway, fearing an invasion of rats, goats and sinister-looking cephalopods.
Have a good week, everyone!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home