Snow, facial hair, and MURDER MOST FOUL!
Alright! Time to blog a little again!
First of all, thanks to ROFLmats for his awesome tribute/chronicling (I am almost certain that is not how you spell that) of my moustache. Sadly, I may have chopped it off prematurely, as I just found this site today, where you can grow a charity moustache, fundraising for kids!
Also, it is snowing here today, and there are kids in the street outside of my house on skis!! That was pretty exciting to see!
In other news, last night Mizzou Football did NOT make it on to the super-finals of the universe, with virgins and all the fried chicken you could eat. (I really don't know what would have happened if they won, but they didn't.)
Speaking of fried chicken, some dude got shot last night outside the Radio Perfecto bar on 119th street, two blocks from my apartment. He was still just lying out there in the snow this morning, as the medical examiner's office was, apparently, busy, or perhaps also stuck in the snow. Actually, the bwog article is interesting, and as you probably guessed, the people (and I use people in a pretty liberal sense here - these people are really closer to primates than anything else) involved weren't exactly Columbia students.
Anywho! Oh yeah, if it keeps snowing, I am not sure if I'm gonna do the whole UCB thing tonight, but we'll see!
Have a good week, everyone!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home