Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I HUNG OUT WITH ..

..RICHARD BRANSON'S SON TONIGHT! Ha! Ha ha ha!! I beat you, Mats! I fucking beat you! FUCK YEAH!

PWNED!!!! PWNED PWNED POW-ND!!1! PEW PEW PEWND!!

In other news, I accidentally forgot my pants in a design furniture store yesterday, but I retrieved them successfully today with no harm done.

Also, Mats scared the shit out of a Swedish family in the same store, who hurried away saying "He is so angry!!", whilst Mats was verbally abusing a wallet. It was kind of an intense experience, yet rich and compelling in its dignified subtlety.

Tomorrow I'm going to see The Bravery play with Espen, which is going to be cool too! Then I'm going to see the Sigur Ros movie, "Heima", on Saturday, so yeah, lots of music going on! And - AND - I get my sexy Microkorg synth on Friday! So yeah, lots of stuff going on!

Have a good rest of the week, folks!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger * said...

That's both polar-pwned and billionaire-son-pwned.

I'm so pwned, I'll probably have to sleep on my back tonight (my pwn-muscle is in my lower abdomen, betcha didn't know that)

Secret publishing comment code is: catfsk, kinda like catfish...
Catfsk is fsk.

7:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home