Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Oliver Williams, the tender young man!

Greetings From Oliver Williams,

I am Oliver Williams,I was moved byyour profile and i decided to contact you for assistance as yourprofiled as proofed who you are and your capabilities too.

I wish torequest for your assistance in a financial transaction,I wish to investin Real estate management in your country.I have ($16.500,000 UnitedStates Dollars) to invest in the transaction and I will require yourassistance in receiving the box in your country.


I want you to helpme claim and retrive the box from the security company in Malaysia withthe documents I have here with me and transfer it into your country formy future life purposes and on profitable investment.I will bewaiting patienly for your email and hope to get maximum coperation fromyou.


Goodbye,

Oliver Williams.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Dear Oliver,


Thank you for your kind words about my profile at fistingfanatic.com.

Let me assure you, my capabilities are plentiful.

This is indeed a good time to make a real estate investment in the U.S., with the subprime mortgage crisis and everything, and I have indeed considered such an investment myself, using my considerable fortune, which I inherited, as mentioned in my profile, from my former wife, who died in a fisting accident.


I will of course help you with this, and look forward to receiving you in my box, which, as you know, is something I enjoy, especially from Malaysian boys like yourself.

Just let me know the next steps in this exciting business opportunity, and we shall take it from there. Or you can call me on +1 416-925-9872. (THOR'S NOTE: This is the number to the Toronto Gay and Lesbian Tennis Club.)


Looking forward to doing business with you!

Best regards, Paul Frankenfückler, M.D.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Oliver,

My apologies, it was of course FISHINGfanatic.com.


Looking forward to hearing from you!


Best regards, Paul F.




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



From: "oliver_will@sify.com" <oliver_will@sify.com>To: f_paul47@yahoo.comSent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 8:37:42 AMSubject: Response From Oliver Williams.


Good Morning Mr Paul,


Thank you very much for your email.


I will liketo explain to you that the reason i contacted you is because i want youto help me contact the security company in Malaysia for the transfer ofthe funds to your address in your Country.I am currently in Ivory Coastwhile the consignment box is with a security company in Malaysia.


My late father deposited the consignment in Malaysia but because of my tender age and for the fact that my country is far from there, i decided to contact you so that you can help me to withdraw the consignment fundsfrom the security company.

I will be pleased to see that you help me. I amsingle,23yrs and u?

In other for us to proceed with thearrangements,i will like you to send me your full names,address andMobile telephone/fax numbers.As soon as i recieve the information fromyou,then i shall send an email to the security company informing themabout you as my late father's friend who wants to help me retrieve theconsignment box in their custody.

Upon the receipt of your details,iwill send you the Deposit Certificate,Death Certificate and I willarrange and send you a letter of of authorization that will enpower to you to contact the security company as my appointed beneficiary.

I will give you 30% from the total sum while 70% will be invested underyour care.I will send all detail to you upon the confirmation of thisemail.

I have tried to call the number that was given to me but itseems its a company phone as i was asked to put my extention. Pleaseinform me your private mobile number so that i can contact you on it.

Thank you,
Oliver Williams.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Oliver,

My lonely heart jumped and my pestilence-ridden loin twitched in excitement upon receiving your message! I am so new to this "internet" and "e-mail" thing, and it is truly amazing how such a fantastic business opportunity could emerge so quickly! It is a brave new world indeed!

30% sounds almost too much for the very little job that I will have to do, I'll be happy to help you out of your dire problems for 25%. I am a decent man, and I will not try to scam a tender young boy like yourself.

This is extremely exciting, and you have my fullest confidence and loyalty!

I am of a much more advanced age than yourself, however, parts of me are very tender (I have a horrible rash, but I shall not bore you with such insignificant details!) I hope you like very large men.

My name and address is:

Paul Elizabeth Frankenfückler, M.D.
56 Rusty Trombone Drive, Apt. 5W
Reacharound, CL 11919
USA

(However, I just moved here after my wife's "unfortunate" and "accidental" death, so it might not be a registered address yet.)

I don't have a cell phone or fax, but my extension is 2080 (nevermind the message, just leave a voicemail if I'm not there, and I promise to call you right back, loverboy!)

I look forward to receiving your death certificate, and more information about your constipated box, and thank you again for considering me in the very exciting business opportunity!

Faithfully Yours,

Paul Frankenfückler, M.D.

P.S. I am attaching a recent photo, please do too!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home