Slack-jawed Redneck, Moi?
As mentioned in the last post, I am not American. This is manifested by a lot of different things, such as my hair (it's spiky and contemporary), my pants (they are not baggy), my shoes (they are Italian), my accent (it's bad), my manpurse (it's - well - a manpurse) and the fact that I have neither guns nor pickup-trucks. In addition, I don't wear tennis shoes with a suit.
All this is about to change, however, as I now intend to register at the Redneck and Single dating site. Me being a lonely foreigner in a country far away, it was really only a matter of time before I did this. So next time I write in my blog, maybe my laptop will sit next to a gun and a smellhound, and no longer my la-di-da European manicure set.
Oh, and for all you local men who read this post: There are currently 8 gals seeking a man with only a few teeth in Missouri. And yes. They are armed.
For those of you who don't understand the concept of being a Redneck, I suggest you visit this page, this page and definitely this page.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home