Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I Harass Dead People

Hm. So, I just found out that Rick James in fact died last August. In the last post, I made some funny remarks about him. Now I regret it, and hope that this semi-formal excuse will make it right again.

I have never actually met Rick James, of course. I don't even think I've heard any of his music, apart from MC Hammer's samples. However, after having seen a lot of horror-flicks the last weeks, I'm in fact kind of worried that he will haunt me as revenge. Ghosts occasionally do that. I can just imagine a ghost suddenly appearing out of the bathtub (In the last three horror movies I've seen, ghosts have all emerged from the bathtub, of all places. Apparently, personal hygiene is important to the undead.) and shout "I was Rick James, Bitch! What did the five fingers say to the face?" And I would stand there in my little shower cap, and with my little rubber ducky, feeling that this was indeed very unpleasant and that I should have made my peace with him in my blog at some earlier point. The experience would probably be quite disturbing, and possibly also be a devastating blow to my personal hygiene. Therefore: I am sorry.

(Og Kathrine, det var deg jeg mente, men husk: Jeg mente virkelig det når jeg sa at jeg kommer til å forsvare meg om du begynner å kaste tang og tare på meg igjen i sommer! :-) Bare pass deg!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Thor said...

Ah yes. I need a cigarette. Nice.

10:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home