Sunday, May 01, 2005

When bloggers attack (or team up on Brian)

Here are some pictures from Andrew's birthday bash on Friday. It was fun, the times were generally very good and the dancing was generally very entertaining. You can also compare party tattoos here. The tall, strange, drunk, scary man apparently started a trend.

Careful observers might have noticed that Brian is somewhat victimized in the blog pictures from Hubbell. But then again, other people don't see it that way. I'm not here to point any fingers.

Oh, and by the way, Happy 1st of May! In Norway (I know you hate sentences that start with "In Norway..", but hey, sue me, dammit, I'm Rick James!) this is a traditional day off, and the night before May 1st is probably the biggest party night in Norway, when we all party like it's 1099. It usually gets completely out of hand and thousands of people die every year. Now you know.

And by the way, Rick James is here and here, Bitch! You know, I don't usually think Dave Chappelle is funny at all, but the "I'm Rick James, Bitch!" stuff with the habitual line-stepper is just hilarious! (Yes, that is Eddie Murphy's brother!) Oh, and the one with Wayne Brady is also great! Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?

6 Comments:

Blogger Thor said...

Well, I'm saying that I happen to like three of his jokes (I like the one with the STDs too.. "We're the Claps - clap clap clap" etc. They're funny.) The rest of the fiscal year, however, I hate him. You figure it out.

5:39 AM

 
Blogger Thor said...

You know, as much as I hate to admit it, you're right! It is peculiar, but your shirt was downright fashionable, or facionable, as I like to call it. Good job! As for the photos, I think it's because you touch people, and people want to see people who touch people on the internet. That's kind of what it's there for. Good luck with finals and shit!

9:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just one comment on your comment, Thor: As far as I know, facionable is not a french word (if it was a french word you were trying to use, mr know-it-all) I believe the correct term would be "à la mode". You'll probably have a clever comeback, but remember this: I know where you live , and when you're living there (approximately) Ps. Please do not correct my english.

6:45 AM

 
Blogger Thor said...

English is spelled with a capital E.

11:38 AM

 
Blogger Thor said...

Dammit, I tried to get Facionable with that C with a thing under it, I think that in fact is a word. At least it's a brand name, and you really don't know if I was referring to that!

11:40 AM

 
Blogger Thor said...

Yeah? Actually I do, my cousin had it on his Amiga, I think!

7:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home