History's Mysteries: Were they Serious?
OK, I have a lot of Danish friends, so I'm going to get in tons of shit for doing this, but I just have to show you all this video. This marvellous piece of pop-art is simply a must-see.
The artist is called Tommy Seebach, and he and his stoner band buddies are apparently enjoying a fieldtrip when something unexpected happens (especially for the drummer).
Many things come to mind after watching it:
-It's interesting how the use of female dancers in music videos has changed little even though the inherent pointlessness of it is a lot more blatant in this video.
-Note how the drummer absolutely loses his rhythm as he ogles the voluptuous ladies.
-If that's the way to get all those girls, I'm also going to get a bushy perm and a big fucked-up moustache.
(Sorry, Andreas, I know you're a big fan, but I think the world deserves to see it)

1 Comments:
Not amusing, just superior.. :-)
8:58 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home