Happy New Year!
OK, Happy New Year, folks! I guess 2006 saw a lot of pretty cool stuff for me, and even sneaked in a great but exhausting trip back to Norway near the end, so I am altogether happy. I've had two great internships and gotten one great job, finished a master's degree, lived in three cities (ok, one town and two cities) and gone from being a silly student to being a silly employee. So yeah, I must say this is probably one of the more eventful years on record.
Johnnie's in town, so we celebrated New Years by meeting Gay Orgy and his friends for a grand stroll across the Brooklyn Bridge (stay tuned for pictures), then made a half-assed attempt at going to Times Square. However, due to the fact that a million (!) others shared that idea, we ended up ditching it, and went to Smörgaschef - a Scandinavian restaurant in Turtle Bay - instead, and had a great dinner, which included cloudberries! (Which is multer! Gotta love that multe!)
Also, my New York New Years resolutions are 1) to start making food at home more often, and 2) to stop drinking coke (Weekends and federal holidays - such as today - are exempt). So yeah, wish me luck.
Anyway, we are about to make an avocado salad, so I have to go - see, making food at home already. Have fun going back to work / school, everybody!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home