Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Thor is back - The Update!

So, I just wanted to update a little on my travels and such, with random facts and things:

-Continental is a great airline. They had CSI and Simpsons On Demand, making it the best way to travel.

-Frankfurt is the world's ugliest airport.

-Also, the people in Frankfurt are the world's ugliest people.

-So, flying TO Norway, this was the trip (based on means of transportation.) :

Van - Plane - Car.

-Flying FROM Norway, this was the trip (based on means of transportation.) :

Car - Plane - Bus - Monorail (MONORAIL!) - Plane - Monorail (MONORAIL!) - Train - Taxi.

-OK, so coming back, making everything more sad, was the fact that I was all alone (OK, actually, one of my roommates left for South Africa just as I was getting into the apartment) in the apartment, there was no hot water, no heat, AND my favorite pizza place is closed until JANUARY 7! Which means that I had to go get pizza somewhere else, and then I ended up giving half of it to this homeless lady, and it was all kind of strange.

-I woke up at 5 this morning. I mean, the one week a year when I can go to work an hour later, and I wake up way earlier??? Where is the justice, I ask! Where?

OK, I gotta get back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home