Update from Henrik.
Today Henrik wrote me a new e-mail, and asked me to share its contents with all of you.
As you all know, Henrik has left his "old self" and "old world" behind, and is now living a different lifestyle, a lifestyle in which he is more in contact with himself, as a self-sufficient, self-reliant man. We all salute his choice, and I am very happy for his newfound freedom.
Excerpts from his e-mail follows:

"Even though I have left the materialism that continues to plague this world behind, I still follow the current men's trends," Henrik wrote. "I keep an eye on what is going on, yet I am now leading fashion, as opposed to following it."
"I try to live in accordance with nature," Henrik continues, "yet I do not shy away from using modern technology, such as my Rally tractor, to get around. Mobility is key in my newfound lifestyle.""Part of this lifestyle change, this whole journey, has been a cleansing process, not just spiritually and emotionally, but also physically. I therefore bath in a nearby lake every morning. It keeps me in close touch with nature, in a way I never understood or could even comprehend before my lifestyle change."
"I have also stopped eating processed food and stopped drinking anything else than water from a natural well nearby. Escaping the prison that is fast food and such has released so much in me, and has changed my life."
"'We must cultivate our garden,' Voltaire said in 'Candide'. Even though I now live in accordance with nature, I still have - and we all have, in fact - a responsibility as stewards of this earth. We have to take care of it, and I do my share.""Still, I find time to do some of the things I have always done, such as playing pool. Yeah, that kind of rhymed, didn't it? With my new lifestyle, every word I speak is poetry."
"To me, this has been a journey towards personal freedom," Henrik says. "It's like climbing a mountain, or in this case, a table."
Labels: New pictures from Henrik

2 Comments:
Alright, as a side note, I honestly don't know who Henrik is.
8:23 PM
Hvorfor er du helt opphengt i MENN i tanga og trikå og med langt hår? dette har pågått en stund nå, TA, selv da vi var sammen...udelikat. kathrine:-)
11:45 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home