Friday, September 07, 2007

See! Getting beard color is normal! Everyone does it!

So, yesterday, before I shaved off my now world-famous moustache (it is not famous, and was in fact just barely visible at best), Mats and I went to Duane Reade to look for a moustache coloring thing, so that I could make my moustache more, uhm, what's the word .. Visible.

I didn't even know such products exist, but apparently, not only does it exist; it is wildly popular all over the world. Look at this before and after photo of this sexy ethnic beard model, shot at an exotic location somewhere on the border between Pakistan and Afghanistan (probably).

Guys! This could be you!
Do you want to look good for the camera, for the world, and ultimately for a whole bunch of sexy, 12-year-old virgins? Use JUST FOR MEN Beard and Moustache coloring, for that sexy contemporary look. So easy even a caveman can do it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home