HOLY CRAP THAT IS AWESOME.. ..If you're into such things.
OH MAN, guess what I found! A place where you can watch Poirot online, I hear you ask? YES!!! It is so freakin' cool, this is one of my all time favorite TV-shows.. Words are not sufficient to explain how awesome it was to sit at home on Friday nights and watch Poirot! The plot is always like this: A murder most foul is committed. Hercule Poirot is on the case! He rounds up every suspect in a room! And then! Dramatically! He points out who committed the heinous crime, and it's always some quasi-tangential character, and it's ALWAYS AWESOME!Not that I would condone such awful behavior as downloading tv-shows online. But I'm just saying that THEY, the people who do that, who are surely not you nor me, now have the opportunity to watch these classic works of awesomeness! Seriously, if there was a DVD with this stuff, I would totally buy it!
In other news, last night I sadly missed out on what sounds like the best night EVER at the Upright Citizens Brigade - apparently, Alec Baldwin (!) had a scatological monologue, and I cannot believe I missed that. Damn you, invasive sleeping habits! Why do you interfere with my nocturnal existence?
Anyway, I am making a crazy bunch of CDs for Saturday, that will hopefully rock the park, if you know what I mean.
But I digest. More to the point, here is a picture of a cat:
Oh man, I hate cats. You know, I think the reason I like the lolcats so much, is that it's kind of mocking the cats, and has an element of mental abuse. it's the same thing with this site. I mean, putting a hat on that fetid feline antichrist is not physical abuse per se, it is just messing with / adjusting their "superior" self image.Labels: cats and detectives

1 Comments:
I say, http://amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw/104-3535370-7640744?initialSearch=1&url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=poirot&x=0&y=0
Booyakasha!
10:16 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home