Insert random Turkish guy here.
Everyone who read the last post in my blog have one thing in common: We all want to be embraced by the soft, subtle lips of Mahir.
However, many people aren't too experienced in kissing. Yes, this is particularly the case with people who "Make blogs, not love", but I suspect that some of my visitors here also fall into this category. So instead of wasting time on this site, you should rather visit this site. It is a very informative site, which provides ample advice about the noble art of kissing. I just refer some of the interesting observations here, and these truly helpful pieces of advice include:
-Don't forget to breathe (Thousands of Americans die every year from kissing-related suffocation)
-Closing your eyes is optional.
-If both of you wear braces you can still French Kiss, you just have to be very gentle and avoid touching teeth. (We've all had those embarrassing trips to the locksmith.)
You can also take the scientific and scholarly "Are you a good kisser" test here. I am apparently the "Squid". Haha, I just made that up, I actually didn't really take it. Stop reading now. No, right now.
(OK, dammit, so I took it! I scored a hearty 93 (out of something, they could probably have included that) Wuhu! "Keep up your skills by kissing that special someone often." Watch out Mahir!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home