Visual update
Ah, the visual learners: How we all love them!
In related news, here are some more pictures from my various exploits this summer:

This is me and my Guatemalan friend Ramon island-hopping off the coast of Oslo.

This is my friend/sherpa Magnus, as we were climbing a crazy mountain and had to pass an equally crazy glacier. Sure, it may not have been the biggest glacier in the world, but it was more than enough snow there for an ad hoc snowball fight. You have to agree though, that Norway is kind of pretty.
Here are some pictures from the regatta I've been bitching about. First up is the captain of the boat, my very good friend Lars Gunnar.
Sailing at night in Norway, the land of the midnight sun, was simply spectacularly beautiful. This picture is in fact taken close to midnight, indicating that yes, Norway is fairly far north, but I'm sure none of you guessed that.

This is me looking kind of sailor-like. It was a very very fun regatta, and - as I've already said in this blog - although we far from won our class we broke the previous time record with something like 3 hours, which is pretty spectacular.
This, dear readers, is Oslo from the water front. Or at least a little part of it, called Aker Brygge, where I by the way intend to move at some point. (When I seriously marry up, that is. Who the hell pays ten million dollars for a damn two bedroom apartment? Friggin' Idiots!)

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is my adorable little nephew Niklas, securely sitting with his aunt - and my sister - Benedikte.


6 Comments:
Mr Englund,
I hereby inform you that the FBI is watching your white ass. When our department of Lies (and How to censure them) scanned the internet, they were shocked to read all kinds of information about your do's and don't of this summer. This does not even include the monkey tennis you were arrested for on April, 4 2003 in Billings, Montana during Hunt Fest 2.3. We strongly advise you to go back to the low-content profile of your site, as we have advised all other media institutions in the past years (you can't deny it). I think that the repercussions of ignoring our advise will not have to be discussed on this blog, but I am sure you know what we are capable of (and that is not solving the world's problems). You can correspond with us but not about this advice. Tell me what the hell has been going on with my Norwegian roommate in the US of A!!!
Casper "Mr. Montana' Wuite
11:10 AM
Damn, I should have read your blog more regularly. Stop spreading lies about my honorable German past!
9:24 AM
Right, just want to clear up a mistake here: I was NOT referring to any former roommates in the U.S., I was referring to a roommate in Oslo, who happens to be the owner of the eagle. And for the record, he is not a nazi.
5:07 PM
Hey!
That is MY eagle! When did you get the formal permission to link me up width the FBI this way?
I'll send my personal agent, mr John Shittu over to get you!
3:36 AM
Oh my Gosh NOT SHITTU! He's so mean! :-)
John Obi-Wan
6:39 AM
nice site
3:38 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home