Sunday, July 31, 2005

Equestrialicious + Socceratacular = Thor


OK, so I'm not exactly John Wayne, but I'm nevertheless going horseback-riding this week with my friend Magnus. I'm sure it's going to be fun, but don't tell Sharon Harl, as I think she has something against horses. She has, by the way, still not given me a grade in J-0900. And my appeal in Qualitative (For those who have forgotten: 93% does not equal B) is still unresolved. Dammit. Anywho, I'm probably going to spend most of next week in the rugged and scenic mountains of Norway, which should take my mind off those more worldly matters, and I promise to post pictures.

In other news, my team - FC Lyn Oslo - were bravely victorious over LSK last night. I went there with my friends André and Magnus, and it was pretty much fun. We're a small but dedicated fanbase, and we're currently 6th in the series.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home