Sunday, August 07, 2005

For the visual learners pt. 2

(Apparently, you can only post so many pictures on blogspot, so I had to split it up a little bit)



This is me looking ridiculous on an Iceland-horse. The horse felt very big and intimidating at the time, but in retrospect I realize that really it wasn't very big at all. Regardless of the fact that we look like hobbits, this is at the "Seter" of my friend Magnus. And it was fun, it really was. And I am not gay.


This is - surprise! - me, but this time hopefully looking slightly less stupid on an ATV.




Me and a cow. (The cow is on the left.)


Keeping with the animal theme, here's me with a dog. (It's actually called a Lapp Dog, as opposed to lap dog.) Apparently I'm choking the bitch, let's hope it enjoys it.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is Norway. Now you want to go for the right reasons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home