Sunday, May 14, 2006

The Graduate (Thor spots celebrities in New York)

Yes, you are absolutely freaking right, I saw Julia Roberts today outside a theatre on Broadway, and I'm not even kidding. She was dodging paparazzi and autograph-hunters and ran into a waiting Escalade. I'm not lying, I have witnesses!

Anyway, as the most clever of you have probably deducted by now, I'm in New York for a few days, before I go back to Washington, before I return briefly to New York before I return yet again to DC where I'm probably staying most of the summer. That's about as specific as I can be now, which is kind of stressful, but c'est la vie. It was sad leaving my significant other for an unknown measure of time, but I'm planning to visit her soon, so I survive for now. Anyway, this is the first blog post from the Big Apple, which is nice.


In other news, I graduated on Friday! It was quite exciting, I'll post pictures as soon as I get them: I looked ridiculous in the little square hat, of course, but it was still pretty nice, and a good ending to two very good years in Missouri.

Oh well, I gotta go, I'll blog more later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home