Friday, April 14, 2006

Here I am, baby! Thor's name - the update!



Yes indeed, I have found myself, and apparently I'm in Iowa. Yeah, it was news to me too, but what are you gonna do. Anywho, if you go here, you can even find links to Thor Toy Stores (by Thor Toys, do they mean this or this? I really, really, really, really hope it's the former), Thor Cooking Schools (which sounds like bad news for me, I guess), and not to forget, Thor Insurance. Which - in this day and age - is probably something you want to have. There is also a Thor in South Carolina, a Thor in Haiti, a Thor in Austria in addition to my mountain in Tennessee.

For our European friends, there is even a Thor in France, or rather a "Le Thor". I kid you not. There is also - I've been told - a Thor Beer, but you have to be over 18 to see the website.

There is also a Thor Satellite, which among other things carries a lot of Norwegian TV channels, in addition to Al-Jazeera, some random Bulgarian TV channels, "Radio Guerrilla" and "TV Skat". I don't think I want to know what that is.

There is also Thor California.

My favorite, though, is this: The ThorLove - Loves your feet!

Finally, for your viewing pleasure, here is KMS Thor, a German ship that apparently attacked other boats around the world at random during the war.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home