Thor's Lazy-ass weekend
Nothing is like a really lazy Saturday, in which the most effort-requiring thing I do is to blog. And only very short at that.
Life in D.C. is good, I'm glad I'm not in Oslo right now, as record levels of snow are kind of freaking people out, or so I've been told. This is a recent picture from Oslo:

The week has been mostly filled with speech writing, and I also saw Coldplay live on Thursday at the MCI Center in D.C. It was pretty damn cool, although it kind of made me miss my significant other back in CoMO, who is a huge Coldplay fan.
Speaking of which: I'll be going back to Missouri on Wednesday night and stay there through the weekend to meet my committee and spend some quality time with a certain Ms. Johnson. Which will be nice.
I tried to find a picture on Google to illustrate the fact that I'm going to Missouri. This is one of the pictures I found:

It doesn't make any particular sense, but it reminds me that I need a haircut. Although not necessarily a Vanguard.
Have a good weekend!
P.S. When researching one of the speeches I wrote, I came across the fact that Estonia got more Gold Medals in the Olympics than Norway. Even more humiliating, so did Sweden. I mean, Estonia doing well is just great, but Sweden? Screw them.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home