Friday, September 01, 2006

It's official - I'm a New Yorker!

That's right, I made it here safely, I've left Washington for now, and all is well. I took the Jewish bus instead of the Chinatown bus, and without making any geo-political statements here: The Jewish one is far better. I left town just before Ernesto the Wimpy Hurricane hit with a lot of rain and such, which was a nifty piece of good timing. What is not so nice is that he's heading here, so tomorrow is going to be rainy all day, which sucks.

Anywho, I will probably spend Labor Day weekend painting and fixing up the room a little bit, exploring a little bit, and hopefully relaxing a little bit too - it's sorely needed.

P.S. The inflatable mattress of Georgia wasn't - thankfully - as crappy as I thought, and thus, I did not wake up on the floor. Which would have been unpleasant.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

DJ H.B. cannot wait to come visit you!!!!

8:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home