Thursday, September 14, 2006

Tidings from Thor, the New Yorker!

OK, here are finally some new pictures from my new job and my new home in New York!


First of all, here's my new bedroom! It took a lot of work, but I've finally got that Zen thing going, and I'm currently pretty happy with it! I assembled that desk whilst on the phone with Johnnie, which I think is quite a feat!

Here are my closets. I guess you figured that one out.


Here's my bed! It was definitely the hardest thing to assemble, but it's super comfortable, and very low.. It's a Zen thing, you know.. Or is it?

I have this weird triple window thing, which is actually pretty nice, and it makes the room very bright. I'll add a daylight picture when I get it.

So, for my working girl pictures:

Here is the view over East Midtown from my office on the 38th floor: (Note the hand.. Is it a ghost? Is it my hand? Find out after these messages.)

This was a particularly rainy and unpleasant day in New York City, but you get the idea. It's very cool after dark!

Here is me, Saima and Kjetil - two interns with the UN Delegation - in the UN General Assembly. The little ear pieces are pretty funny, since you get to hear the discussion in any of the official UN languages.. Pretty fun stuff, although the UN is a rather Kitschy place.


This is me at the Hiroshima memorial in the UN building.

I'll write more later, it is late and I need to hit the hay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home