Monday, October 30, 2006

New week, new challenges.. And such.

Happy Halloween, everybody!

So I didn't really go out for a Halloweenparty, instead I went to dinner with a bunch of Norwegian journalists, which was nice. I guess the technical day for trick-or-treating is tomorrow, but I may or may not wear my pirate outfit to work. (An editor at the Missourian did in fact wear a costume last year, so yeah, it's possible.)

Either way, went to a great Grieg concert last night, I'm going to a Jazz concert tomorrow, then there's the CMJ music marathon this week, and we have our "Norway Støy" night on Friday, which we do with Vice Records. It should be fun, I mean, Don Juan Dracula, Low Frequency in Stereo and 120 Days are playing, and they're all pretty damn good, and I expect the post-showcase party to be pretty extravagant too.

Then on Sunday it's the New York Marathon, which we're cordially invited to - we get VIP treatment since we work with the New York Road Runners on other stuff the rest of the year - and I'll go there with some colleagues. You know, I am indeed playing with the thought of running next year, even to the extent where I've bought a really nice pair of Asics running shoes - which I have yet to try out, unfortunately: I just don't have time - and I think I'll set the marathon as a goal for next year. So yeah, that was my whole "week ahead" rant. And there's another concert and a movie on Thursday and a whole-day seminar, so yeah, shit is hitting the fan.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home