Saturday, October 28, 2006

Wuuuuuhh! Thor goes to a haunted house!



So, on Thursday, a friend from the delegation and myself went to this haunted house down on the lower east side.. Haha, and it was so much fun! So, we go through this maze with all these rooms, and all the rooms have a particular phobia associated with it - apparently they did a survey of the 13 scariest things that could happen to a New Yorker (I went in fully expecting to be mugged or audited) - such as fear of drowning (this is Manhattanites' no. 1 fear.. Guess it's because we live on an island), fear of insects, fear of heights, fear of seeing a loved one being tortured (!) etc.

Either way, you should all go, so I'm not going to say too much about what went on, but it was scary, and by scary I mean funny and clever! (For instance, the first room we go into is this normal looking room, but with kind of spooky pictures on the walls. Suddenly, though, the walls start closing in on you!! Dann Dann Dan DANNNNNN!!!!)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home