Thor rides a bus.. And it pissed me off!

OK, so I think the bus trip from Baltimore back to New York deserves its own post. To start it off on a nice note, the trip to Baltimore offered a last little breath of summer, with the nice warm day by the harbor, but while driving home on the bus, looking at the amazing fall colors along the eastern seaboard corridor (and I had plenty of time to enjoy it, obviously the bus was stuck in a fucking traffic jam from freakin' Delaware all the was to Penn Station in New York) it made me realize that, alas, a very good and quite eventful summer is - alas - over. New England is pretty amazing in the fall, though, and if you come visit, we'll go to Central Park!
This is the actual bus I rode down to Baltimore on. I am on the far right, behind the weird smelly man with no pants, shouting on his cell phone. Behind me is a Finnish screaming choir.So I took the Chinatown bus. I mean, the bus itself is fine, but A) the bus stop in Baltimore isn't really a bus stop, it really is just a grass hill, and the only way you can determine that it is a bus stop, is because of all the Chinese people just standing there.
Also, you know, I'm all about being modern and using new technology for all it's worth, but hey, at some point there must be made federal criminal regulations against the use of cell phones in public spaces. Honestly, I think I'm willing to pay quite a lot of money for a cell phone-free environment: So, I'm sitting on the bus. In the seat in front of me, some Russian bitch is yelling shit into her phone in Russian. Behind me, some Dutch bitch is talking - with all those damn Dutch coughing sounds.. Dutch is indeed the world's ugliest language - on her phone, really really loudly and without even stopping to breathe! I mean, is this bitch a vampire or an undead, does she not breathe??

This is the bus I took up from Baltimore.
Worst of all, though, was this unbelievably annoying bald Chinese idiot, who is just screeching from the top of his lungs into his fucking phone, making me really really want to take quick decisive corrective action, involving his spleen, a scalpel and a repeated but joyful stabbing motion.

This is a bus in Burma. Yeah, it sucks, but at least they don't yell shit on cell phones there.
So yeah, that was my bus rant. I just can't wait to get my own car - preferably an H1 - so I no longer have to deal with this shit!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home