Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Hm!

Hey!


Haven't blogged for a bit, been pretty damn busy! Went to Missouri this weekend, and spent some much-needed and much-missed time with Johnnie, which was quite grande, I must say. Then this week, I have stuff pretty much every night - an Arve Tellefsen concert on Monday, an Ibsen movie on Tuesday, an Ibsen lecture tonight, and a funky gallery opening slash party tomorrow.


Then, on Friday - and I am super excited about this - I'm going to Baltimore, Md, to see my long lost Montana roommate Robbie. It is indeed also going to be a grand time. He is going to Med-school at Johns Hopkins, and is a general genious, and here is what he generally looks like:
So yeah! I'll update more later with pictures of Johnnie's roommate's tarantula(!). Have a good week everybody!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home