Monday, October 09, 2006

I heart Elephants but passionately hate my loathsome and execrable and unequivocally detestable computer.


So, I read this story about elephants today, and I was blogging about it before my piece of shit fucking PC completely fucking crashed on me, and erased the post.

What I WAS going to say was that there was a great story about elephants in the New York Times Magazine today, and you all need to read it, because it is fucking amazing.
Then, before my fucking piece of shit computer died, I was going to write about Stephen Colbert's elephant stunt. In the funniest of all internet hoaxes, Colbert instructed his viewers to change the content on all wikipedia sites about elephants, to include the little known fact that the population of elephants has tripled in the last six months. Which is funny, haha.

Now if you excuse me, I have a computer to fucking beat up. It might beat me in chess, but it is no match in kick boxing.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home