Tuesday, January 02, 2007

2007 Milestone no. 1

OK, so, I guess I am becoming more and more grown up, you know, after I have finished grad school, and got my first job, and all that stuff. So, I think my new column shall be: 2007 Milestones of Adult Life. And by "Adult" I mean grown-up, not copulating.

So, 2007 Milestone of Adult Life No. 1: Today, I signed up for a subscription of New York Times. I have never personally had a newspaper subscription before - after all, I am in the internet generation (not really) - but today, I did.

So yeah, 2007 Milestone of Adult Life No. 1. I need to keep my brain fresh before it starts deteriorating from old age.

1 Comments:

Blogger hannis said...

helllllluuuu:) GODT NYTTÅR!!! schaaaål!! det var utrolig kjipt at jeg ikke fikk truffet deg i jula..men jeg fatter ikke hvor tida gikk hen. den bare fløy!!!how was ol norway??jeg ser at jeg er blitt lagt til i din blogg liste, jai er immmmmponert!!!hehe:)håper du har det bra, min darlin!!!puss och kram fra nabojenta:)

2:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home