BLT?
So, I'm heading to Baltimore for the weekend, to hang out with Rob-rob for a couple of days, which should be fun! I'm going to the Preakness, my first horse derby, so yeah, look out for Thor tailgating wearing a big, fruity hat! (Haha, I think peacocking is the word we're looking for here. Thank you, my Danish friend, for letting me learn these interesting terms!)
Otherwise, this has been a fairly uneventful week, though I must say my chess game is, well, not improving. One day, though, I will win too!
Also, I went to my first improv comedy class at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theater in Chelsea, and it was so much fun! It's a 6-week thing, and then the group has a show at the theater in the beginning of July, so yeah, everybody in town need to show up!
Have a good weekend, everybody!

1 Comments:
Dude,
that's awesome you're doing UCB. I've seen them a couple of times. good stuff. I even sat next to one of them on the train last week on the way home. I don't remember his name, though. He's the guy who's now in the apple commercial.
Anyway, we should hang out soon. We still haven't done that, and let me know when you're performing. I'll be there for sure.
-brian
10:34 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home