Hi all!
Cue dramatic music, plumes of smoke and lightning, and people in silly robes dancing: THORSEZ has returned from the dead to entertain, inform, and most of all, PUNISH! OK, not punish!
Yes, as most of you know, I am back in Oslo, and have been since August. Oslo is excellent, the job is really cool and I even got a new apartment! I felt pretty damn grown-up buying my own apartment, but it´s totally worth the money!
In other news, the happy conclusion to a story that I assume started with the sentence "
I can has Puffinburger to go, plz?" came today, as little Mr. Puffinburger was found safe and sound in Vegas. With that name, I´m sure the plan was to sell him to a circus, but who knows.
I will from now start blogging more regularly again, and hope you all have a good Sunday!
1 Comments:
og hva skjedde?
4:43 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home