Sunday, March 20, 2005

Oh yeah, Google me, baby, Google me!

Like everybody else with access to the internet, I occasionally google myself. Or at least I hope everyone does this.. If not, then I just publicly announced that I am really weird. However, that is not the point. You all knew that. And contrary to what your parents and school nurse told you, a little auto-googling doesn't make you go blind and it won't give you hairy palms.

Either way, I first googled my blog. And guess what! It's right there! On Google! Me! In addition, a good friend of mine has even put up a link to it. That is just insane.

Ever optimistic, I proceeded to google my name. However, nothing came up, even though I'm right here and also right here. (It's actually true, you just need to look a little.. Hint: I stand next to some famous DJs, some of which are almost skinnier than me.)(OK, OK, I realize that it's not like anyone is going to look for this picture, but at least I'm learning how to write decent English.)

I kind of found it relieving, though, to realize that I still live more of my life offline than online, which is really quite reassuring. Apart from that, this post proves that my blog is clearly a blog about nothing.

Does anyone by the way notice how my blog is increasingly resembling Sharon Harl's column in the Missourian? If you have comments or want to know how to make your blog look like Sharon's column, please email me at thor@socket.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home