Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Why call it Microsoft Works when it clearly doesn't?

This is just one of those posts where the headline is kinda catchy, but also reveals the entire story I intend to tell. Yes, Microsoft Works profoundly stinks on pretty much all imaginable levels, but you already know that through the headline. So sorry, I am not going to bother you with nagging over how terrible Microsoft is. I am also not going to nag about how stupid computers are in general, how stupid it is to use PCs instead of Macs, how those bags of peanuts on airplanes are so small, how it really sucks to wear pants, how I got my period today and all that stuff.

So to change our pace and shift our themes a little, here are some pictures from our party last week. And for those who wondered: Yes, that is Brian groping random townspeople. And yes, Punk Rock is Fucking. Or whatever the tattoo said.


Now you might think this was a pretty dull post. However, I have to point a thing out: This was actually the first post for a long time that was actually about nothing. Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Thor said...

:-) OK, so we all knew them! (Actually, you're kind of right, since Jackson knew one of the girls. But the big bundle of joy with the Fucking tattoo was still essentially unbeknownst to us all)

8:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home