Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Thor (Hearts) NY

I'm off to New York City! Apparently, it's a Big Apple, and I .. uhm, look forward to a bite of it.

I'm obviously kind of excited, since this is my first time there (Apart from the damn airport, which I've been to one too many times), and I'm staying at Madison Ave., which is kind of fun for a poor grad student who's slowly gravitating towards Strat-Comm.. I'm gonna visit the Guggenheim MOAM, go rollerskating in Central Park, visit Columbia, witness a few mafia killings etc. (Actually I have more like two hours off all weekend. But I'm sure that's more than enough to see the entire city.)

In addition, I'm going to be visiting an inner city high school to teach them a thing or two about Norway and about being blond and really skinny, and that is probably going to be quite an experience both for them and for me. I'll be back with a more thorough report later!

And did you know that you can't spell Thorough without Thor? Nor without Ough, but that's a very different story.

See you all on Monday, no doubt as a much more urban, arrogant and hip version of Thor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home