Sunday, September 11, 2005

Thor gropes and ogles while ballroom dancing


To stick with what's actually true, I didn't really grope or ogle too much, but I did go ballroom dancing tonight. Clearly I have stopped caring about whether people here think I'm gay or not (I'm not) after I started going to a dancing course with my good friend Kate.

Kate is in a completely different league than me (She can actually dance pretty well, whereas I stumble around like Barney the Dinosaur on Smack) but it was nevertheless a lot of fun. We did some Swing and we did some Mambo, and I was equally and painfully bad in both of them.

I don't really know what more to write about it, apart from the fact that even rock stars occasionally go ballroom dancing.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally. A reference in your blog. The first step to fame. I do think that the creepy dancing people could be good for one or two more posts, though.

9:27 AM

 
Blogger Thor said...

That is so true! I mean, maybe I should have a segment simply called "This week in the Autist Stomping Guy". Or alternatively: "This week in Thor can still not dance". :-)

10:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home