Victory.. Sweet, sweet Victory! Oh, and a little Anti-semitic propaganda.
Victory is indeed mine! I have beat the evil machine known as J-School grading! I got my well-deserved A in qualitative! Readers of this blog will remember my epic struggle to change my qualitative grade, It has been going on for some time, and to quote a certain W: I prevailed. Actually, it wasn't me who prevailed, it was Martha Pickens. And it wasn't only me, since a number of other people in the class magically - after my bitching - got their grades changed to As.
Nevertheless, beating the Man feels oh so good.
In other news, a neo-nazi group based in Germany has conveniently taken my name, and made it into a brandname for nazism. These people (and by "people" I mean sub-human assholes) sell clothes filled with more or less subtle anti-semitic symbols and phrases under the
brandname "Thor Steinar". Thor Steinar would be a really weird Norwegian name (comparable to the American name Bob-Duane). The website also uses music by Wagner and other things to use knitted sweaters from Norway to promote nazism.
I blog about this a) because I think it's kind of funny that Norwegian names and cuddly little Norwegian moose dolls can promote nazism, but b) because it more seriously shows that the fight against right-wing extremism and anti-semitism is far from over. That was the sombre thought of the day, I guess.
(A Norwegian moose, who apparently hates those lazy, greedy, long-nosed Jewish mooses who come to our forests, conspiring to take our jobs, our female mooses and eventually take control over the moose-world.)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home