Worst fucking movie in the history of the world!

I saw Shitface the Movie again today, and come on! Just because those fuckers on MTV Cribs ALL have posters from this never-ending piece of shit movie on their walls, it's still an unbearably bad movie, and everyone who says otherwise is a crackwhore. I mean, have those idiots even seen the fucking movie?? What kind of fucking lowlife ass would have this poster on their damn walls?? If I had to choose between watching this movie and a vasectomy without anesthesia, my pants would be off in less than one second.
Usually he is one of the best actors in the world, but this must really be Al Pacino's worst role ever: I cried with rejoice when - after two hours of bad filming, bad acting, a terribly shallow yet over-the-top plot, ugly polyester suits, the most pathetic dancing scene in the history of film, a soundtrack that honestly almost made me projectile vomit, and to top it all off: acres of fucking chest hair - when the most pathetic of all film mongo-villains was FINALLY shot dead.. Who do I see to get the last two hours of my life back? It's high time someone bans this movie from the face of the earth, and those fuckheads on MTV Cribs can suck my ass and watch something else.
So yeah, that was the rant of the day. In other news, I spent all day today by the pool, which was really sweet! Summer in D.C. is pretty nice.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home