Day 6 - Still going strong!
Yeah yeah, I haven't blogged for a few days, because I have been extremely busy. However, this does not mean that I have broken my solemn vow to you, my dear reader(s), and thus, I am still completely coke free!
I have just reached one fifth of my spiritual journey towards cokelessness: Cravings are low or moderate, and I can now soon celebrate one week as a free man; free from teeth falling out; free from diabetes; free from the vile shackles and the cold, cold, post-industrial grip of the Coca-Cola Corporation. It is trying to clench to me, I know - I can feel them, targeting me with advertising and heckling me with those damn songs on TV. I am standing strong, however: I am my own man! Nobody owns me! Nobody rules over me! Nobody jeopardizes the integrity of my own personal decision - to consume or not to consume. I am the self-reliant Ralph Waldo Emerson of 2006! I am a fortress! I am an army of one! I am ruler of the animal kingdom! I am a beautiful animal! I am a destroyer of worlds!! I AM THOR! GOD OF FUCKING THUNDER!!
And I am master of my fucking domain. Thank you - I have to go now.
Oh, also, I'm putting up this picture for good measure. The writing in the background just goes to prove that one man's freedom fighter is another man's creepy, hairy-assed, hot pant dude.

UPDATE: 9.30 pm. You know what? I think the craving is gone! Could this be? I just don't want coke at all, and I haven't even eaten any gummi bears. This is quite exciting!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home