Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Thor goes jogging - and other signs of the apocalypse.

Whereas Norway had a snow storm today, in which a few ships sank and some oil platforms went adrift, New York City had the most amazing fall weather, with 70f/20C and just beaming sunshine. In fact, it was so nice that I decided to take my new jogging shoes out for a test run. And they were SO comfortable! Come to think of it, in fact, I don't think I've ever had a proper pair of jogging shoes, and it really made a big difference.

So yeah, I ran down through the Riverside Park. It's actually a really beautiful park, with a view of the Hudson River and the shimmering lights of Newark, New Jersey. Obviously, it's not generally recommended to hang out in New York City parks after dark, and yes, this one has its share of screaming men with no pants, but apart from that, it's a grand place! So yeah, I guess you, my dear reader(s), need to take some time to ponder the enormity of what I've just communicated to you, so I'll let you off there, and have a grand week!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home