I'm giving up coke for lent!

Dude, whatever: Not THAT kind of coke! I am giving up Coca-Cola for lent! Yes, yes, I can see how my attempts to escape my coke addiction can be seen as a pathetic and impotently quixotic crusade against my addiction, but this time, I mean it! I am totally doing it (although, only after a crazy, coke-fueled fat Tuesday!) One year ago, I used lent to give up my addiction to wind instruments, and two years ago, I successfully gave up my abusive addiction to Venezuelan snuff porn, but this year, dammit, I will succeed in kicking the sweet, sticky stuff! So thank you, Catholic friends, for presenting to me the great tradition of lent!
In other news, I had a fabulous (and) long weekend, with some boring / cold parts of it being spent on setting up a MySpace account. Why? Because I enjoy the gradual transfer of my life to the online world.
Other than that, I am having a surprisingly quiet week, with little stuff going on - partly because there is kind of a winter vacation thing going on at work, so not much action there - so I think I'll spend the rest of the day sleuthing around for cool concerts etc. to do for the rest of this week.
Oh and last week, and I shaved Britney.
Labels: But I did not shave K-Fed

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home