Tuesday, January 30, 2007

So awesome!


1) So last night, I went with a couple of friends - a journalist and a visiting architect - to Cielo, a club down in the meatpacking district, near the spice market. So, I am not really one to go clubbing on a Monday, but man, that place was absolutely amazing, and by far - FAR - the best club I have ever been to. I mean, the sound system was so amazing, the design was incredible, and the people were super friendly, so yeah, I will definitely bring my journalist friend and go there - a lot! Last night, Francois K played, which was pretty sweet. :-) Also, whoever comes visiting here, we are definitely going.

2) In other news, I just got some pictures from the NY Marathon, so I'm posting one of them. Maybe in a year or so I'll be the one running and possibly wearing scandalously short shorts.

3) I have just re-discovered Simon and Garfunkel, after my good friend Lars Gunnar gave me this box set thing for Christmas. So thanks!

4) OK, so the funniest story I have seen in a newspaper for a while is right here. I really can not beat an awkward sex moment that involves the attempted murder of a naked Italian dwarf. So yeah. Sorry for my English-speaking readers, the story is all Norwegian and absolutely fantastic.

5) Another awkward sex story, this time from the world of lizards: Do you know what happens when you give Viagra to an Iguana? Thanks to Katy for sending me the link to this article, after possibly spending a day googling "Iguana Erection". But then again, who hasn't? (Haha, she didn't; she only noticed it because she is well read, and has a diverse and varied news diet!)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger hannis said...

helluu finally updated my blog with pictures requested by thors truly!!!

3:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home