Thursday, February 08, 2007

Mm!

Hey!

Oh man! I just have to say: I finally did the right thing, and ditched Internet Explorer for Firefox - it was way overdue, but the new Internet Explorer update was just too crappy, too slow and too counter-intuitive that I had no choice but to switch, and it feels so great! I'm a new man, my friends!

In other news, this is such a weird week! I mean, first, the crazy diaper astronaut. Then, Anna Nicole dies. I mean, what is next? Such strange days! Oh, and stranger still: I totally joined a gym today! That's right! I joined a gym! Hm. The apocalypse must be nigh indeed.

Also, this week I got my VIP badge for the South by Southwest Festival in Austin, Tex. in March. Oh yes, and Turbonegro will be there!

But the highlight of this week, I think, was the fact that I uncovered (thanks to my dear roommate Meg) the world's most hilarious comic strip, the DINOSAUR COMICS! It is so freaking hilarious, that I just had to post one up here, even though it is probably INCREDIBLY illegal.


Oh, and this one is great too: They say the phrase "sex party" in every panel, and it is HIL-arious.

Have a wonderful Thursday evening, everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home