Only in New York: Last night I met the MASTER!
So I guess I haven't talked much about this, but the people I do improv with are seriously the most awesome gang ever. A ghost hunter? Check. A porn website customer service guy? Check. A rock star? (Like, seriously, not just some random musician.) Check.
However, yesterday was probably the highlight of the weirdness that is New York people so far, though, when, whilst rehearsing improv down on the LES, I met a friend of the host. His name, my dear friends, is "The Squirtmaster", and he makes his living - I swear, this is true, I could not make this up - by teaching women.. Wow, I don't even know how to say this, it is just too out of control! Either way, he offers his workshops on Craigslist, so if any girls out there want to learn the noble art of .. You know where I'm going with this.
Wow, this is the weirdest post I've written so far, I think.
For the record, though: He is a super nice guy - not at all like what I thought a guy named the Squirtmaster would be like - and he was a very appreciative audience for our little improv session.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home