Yay for Puerto Rican Day! Or, uhm, Yay Para Puerto Rican Dayo!
Alright, boys and girls! So Sunday was Puerto Rican Day in New York City. And yeah, Elaine Benes was right: They are a very festive people indeed, and people celebrated their Puerto Ricanness up Fifth Avenue. There was singing, there was dancing, there was a lot of latino booty, and HURRAY THERE WERE CELEBRITIES!
And no, it did not look like this, which my friend/colleague/OCCASIONAL FORBIDDEN LOVER Mats thought it would. (Please note taco and chihuahua.)(Haha, if you're interested, this picture apparently caused HEATED debate when it was published. Me? I think it's fucking hilarious.)(Also, please note the spelling of the people who are angry at the picture. Surely this cannot be for real?)Anywho! Did he bang? Hm! Maybe a bit?
However, the celebs just kept on coming! It was crazy! They are festive indeed! Here is Dwayne Anthony, or whatever that dude who is married to J-Lo is called:
(Haha! Oh, and later, I totally went to a Mexican restaurant here to celebrate MY Puerto Ricanness (dude, there are no Puerto Rican restaurants in my neighborhood, so that was the closest thing, alright? Shish! Such pointless attention to details such as different countries!) but almost threw up in sheer panic when a band of mariachi guys, with sombreros and all, came FREAKISHLY close to our table! As you might have seen in a previous blog post, I am fiercely opposed to people coming up to my table to perform various acts of musical theater or anything similar when I FREAKING EAT! However, as luck would have it, they steered clear of our table, and all was fine and delightful. So yeah! Good times!)
Labels: I like big bnevermind.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home