Thursday, June 21, 2007

Ah! Insanity!

Alright, I haven't blogged anything worthwhile in a, uhm, while, so here is a wee update from the life and times of Thor!

1) I have now finally, uhm, finalized my summer traveling plans! Let's see! First, I'm heading to Guatemala to see my friend Ramon on July 20. Then I'll head to Norway for a few days, before dashing off to the Glorious Republic of Georgia, for fun and games with my dear Giorgi! It is going to be a (sexy) hoot to end all (sexy) hoots!

(Also, one of my colleagues mentioned to me that the most awesome building inTbilisi is the Ministry of Transportation building, which is apparently weird and quirky in its bombastic communist opulence, and I do indeed look forward to this trip like a crazy man!!)

Anywho, then I'll head back to Norway, and go to the delightful West Coast before heading to Iceland for a few days on my way back to NYC, and I'll be back in town on August 19. So yeah!

2) After looking EVERYWHERE on the internet and compared with other dramatic videos of chipmunks, I can now safely say that I have found the MOST DRAMATIC VIDEO OF A CHIPMUNK! It is CRAZY dramatic!

3) Speaking of crazy, I am going to the (former) Roosevelt Island insane asylum tonight to practice with my improv group! Our big show at the Upright Citizens Brigade theater is coming up REALLY fast, so we need to work on our group dynamics!

That whole thing is so incredibly fun, and the people in the group are so incredibly nice, and I think I'll try to do more of it when I get back in town again in August. In an interesting and unexpected development, it turns out that I talk about bears alot whilst doing short-form improv.

This may be a signal of a growing Ursine Fixation/Fetishism Disorder Abnormality (UFFDA), a mental disorder I have been fearing all my life.

4) A bunch of people from Mizzou are descending upon this fair city this weekend, and it will be fun to see Andrew, Ben, Ben and Brian again! Indeed, I alphabetize my friends!

Have a grand week, everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home