It's the big weekend, folks!
Indeed it is! Our big improv show is tomorrow, and it's gonna be a hoot! I'm heading out now, but that is not important now! The important thing is that I have had one of the most fun experiences of my life with that group, and I can't wait for tomorrow! I've assembled a ragtag group of champions to come see the show too, so yeah, should be fun!
The last couple of days I have been:
-A bear. That's a given.
-A man getting sexual favors from a cockroach
-The supervillain "Half Man". Half as strong, twice as weird!
-A robot who yearns to be human, and wonders what it's like to do some really weird sex moves.
-An insurgent.
Etc.! Good ass times!
In other news this week, I was on National TV on Wednesday, but that is not important now! More about that later! Also, I turned down a job in Oslo this week. Yeah. Kind of a weird thing to do, I know, but it felt right.
OK, I'm outta here! Hope to see a lot of people tomorrow!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home