Alright! More lolcats coming your way! (Clearly I need to get a life at some point here.)




Please accept these, oh cheezburger and tofuburger!
In other news, I am off to Guatemala on Friday. Incidentally, I ran into the Norwegian ambassador to Guatemala in the elevator yesterday (!). He is a really great guy, and I really hope he succeeds in his mission here in New York. Nevertheless, he painted a somewhat bleak picture of the security situation there right now, with unrest related to elections and such, so yeah, it made me a little bit nervous, but to be fair, being there with a guy who has lived there all his life should make things more safe, I guess. Anyway, I am super psyched, it's going to be awesome!
Have a great Tuesday, everybody!
Labels: cats are a lie.
1 Comments:
With your commentary that looks like and adolescent female kitty orgy. Just thought you should know.
1:18 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home