Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Updated: I HAVE MADE MY STAGE DEBUT IN NEW YORK CITY!!

It's the Thorgasm Theorem! From the left: Andrew, Jim, Tina, Brian, Thor, Hadley and Lauren. We rule the fucking school! This is pre-show, backstage at the UCB theatre! (Thanks Brian for the awesome picture!)


So, this Saturday, my improv group had its graduation show! It was so much fun! Our group was called "The Thorgasm Theorem", and I told a weird monologue about a chesty dentist!

Seriously, it was so much fun, and I really hope to have time to keep doing this for the fall as well!

Oh, and thanks so much all my friends for coming! Brian and Ben, Janne and her mandude, Ellie, Valerie, Brad, Rodrigo, and my roommate Meg and her two friends! It was so awesome of you all to come!

Afterwards, the improv group went out to dinner, and then I ran 50 laps on the Riverbank Park sports complex, and then I threw up! Good times! (OK, that last part was not technically part of the "good times" thing, but it's true, and at least I am honest to you, my dear readers!)

Thus concludes my week of being on TV, Stage and internet. Today I went to a fantastic brunch at "One if by land, Two if by sea", and then hung out in the park, so a good day was had!

Have a great week, everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home